Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Let me just start by saying that scan weeks are not my favorite weeks. I am usually fine until about a week or so before hand and then I start to feel my anxiety rise and my confidence level go down. I try to just pray through those times until I feel peaceful about it. I have a scan tomorrow and I can tell you that this time has been no different. Actually, I am more nervous about this one than any that I have had in the past year. I'm not exactly sure why.....which really makes me nervous. I hope and pray that I'm not being prepped for what I fear the most. It's so difficult going in for the results, waiting in the waiting room, knowing that your life can completely change in an instant. So if you have a few extra minutes, please pray that I will have a clean scan and that I will have peace while we wait for the results.Thank you so much!
Tabitha

1 comment: