Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vacation and Kindergarten Celebration!

Welcome to our new blog! I've been thinking of starting this new blog since last summer. Then I had my recurrence and decided to continue using Caring Bridge to keep everyone informed and updated as I went through treatment again. Prayerfully, the cancer is gone for good this time, but I want to continue blogging as we get on with life. So welcome...I hope you all enjoy 'Keeping Up with the Gibson's!

Where do I begin? We have had so much going on lately. I'll start with our wonderful vacation we just got home from. We went to Panama City Beach with my sister Crystal and her family. The kids had a great time together. We ate a lot, laughed a lot, relaxed a lot and had an awesome time! We had a lot of very much needed family time. I am so thankful for the memories that we made. Here are a few pictures from our trip.






We got home late Saturday night. Then on Sunday Mylee had her kindergarten celebration! We are so thankful that she got to go to such an awesome school this year. It's hard to believe that my baby is growing up. I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming. I knew I would be a little emotional, but when they starting walking in singing this little light of mine, I had a minor breakdown. I was just so thankful to be able to be there. Two years ago I wasn't sure that I would get to see any of my girls go to kindergarten and here I was watching one of them end her kindergarten year. What a blessing! The simplest things in life truly are the most special!


Thanks for reading our blog! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. You express your thoughts so well, Taba! I always love reading your post! I too can't believe that Mylee is going to 1st grade! What great pictures of Mylee with you and Josh ... and then Kyler!
    So glad you had a great vacation and had time for enjoyment, laughter and rest! Looking forward to getting together this summer :)
    Keep writing ... I'll keep reading!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete